California - Northern

https://sacramento.craigslist.org/pet/5321626771.html

In case anyone wants, I just saw this ad!
smile.png

Anyone want some cockerels I need to rehome 5 cockerels 4 Pita Pinta and 1 Cream Legbar. The place I had them housed cant keep them any longer, I had planned to use 1 Pita and the CLB for breeding in the spring but it looks like Im going to have to abandon that project now.

I will be picking up the birds Saturday not sure what to do with them after that.

Unfortunately she's not too excited about eating anything. She'll drink a whole bucket of water if I let her, but she won't eat anything. :/

Terrible news about the predator. I also used the spray on my woodduck who's chest was ripped open to muscle by something. She didn't want to swallow much either. You can't even tell now. I put nutri drench in her water as well. Good dose of calcium and vitamins.
Coincidentally the bantams I got from you are doing great. Turns out both chicks where boys but adorable none the less and they all have essentially integrated into the large flock.
Best wishes
Attimus

I have a question: We have the water for our chickens in the Buckets with the nipples on the bottom.... Do you think the heat tape with a sensor would be better than the bird bath heater with a sensor? I need to get something going because we are getting cold at night... I would welcome advice with the pros and the cons....
By the way our chickens are doing great in their insulated coop.... We are getting 6 eggs a day now so that's nice.... Rae

Back
Top Bottom