California - Northern

Re-Posting this from FB. This is regarding the Santa Rosa Fire.

Hi everyone! Scott’s Valley Feed is taking donations for the victims and their 4-legged and feathered friends. Feed at a discounted rate, hay bales for horses and livestock, and cat & dog food. You can call to leave a credit card donation, call and put in an order for some feed, or stop by with cash. The feed will be delivered sometime today by the gentleman who put this together- Jim, who owns a business up there (Low Voltage Security) and is trying to help out all of the victims. Anything helps so if you are able to you can give us a call at 831-438-3194. Thanks guys!

Re-Posting this from FB. This is regarding the Santa Rosa Fire.

Hi everyone! Scott’s Valley Feed is taking donations for the victims and their 4-legged and feathered friends. Feed at a discounted rate, hay bales for horses and livestock, and cat & dog food. You can call to leave a credit card donation, call and put in an order for some feed, or stop by with cash. The feed will be delivered sometime today by the gentleman who put this together- Jim, who owns a business up there (Low Voltage Security) and is trying to help out all of the victims. Anything helps so if you are able to you can give us a call at 831-438-3194. Thanks guys!
thanks for posting this!

Just a few pictures of my birds. I will have fertile eggs available this spring from
Orpingtons, SFH, pita pinta and polish tolbundt
IMG_2429.JPG
IMG_2436.JPG
IMG_2438.JPG
IMG_2440.JPG

smoke was bad yesterday but better by this afternoon. The central valley below Sacramento may be getting more smoke from the wind driection that we are

Yes! I have been pressure roasting them in an instant pot, removing the meat and then pressure cooking the carcass for stock.

Last weekend I used some stock made this way as the base for cream of mushroom soup. It made a big difference!
I need to get an instant pot some day.

I will keep my eye on this for sue!

I have not hatched Barnevelder eggs yet!
They have the best temperament of any breed I have ever had. I've never had a mean barnevelder. Really great broodies too!

Just a few pictures of my birds. I will have fertile eggs available this spring from
Orpingtons, SFH, pita pinta and polish tolbundt View attachment 1157858
Love the male on the right!

Back
Top Bottom