California - Northern

Hi everyone! Anyone in the Central Valley/Fresno-area looking to add some friendly young bantams to their flock? Have several looking for new home - Japanese bantam, sebrights and mille fleur d'uccles. Cockerels and pullets. All great birds - unfortunately SR odds did not roll in my favor 😅 Little buggers have already started crowing at 6 weeks and this is a no-crow zone.

Hi everyone! Anyone in the Central Valley/Fresno-area looking to add some friendly young bantams to their flock? Have several looking for new home - Japanese bantam, sebrights and mille fleur d'uccles. Cockerels and pullets. All great birds - unfortunately SR odds did not roll in my favor 😅 Little buggers have already started crowing at 6 weeks and this is a no-crow zone.
That's a good variety but unfortunately I am at my maximum. Hopefully you find good homes soon!

That's a good variety but unfortunately I am at my maximum. Hopefully you find good homes soon!
Thanks. Working on some leads but so far nothing firm has panned out. As funny as the stangled little crows are, I really hope these guys get a new flocks soon! Otherwise I'm about the become the favorite neighbor, taking the title from the house with the shrieking child and with the endless barking dog (same house) 😅

Thanks. Working on some leads but so far nothing firm has panned out. As funny as the stangled little crows are, I really hope these guys get a new flocks soon! Otherwise I'm about the become the favorite neighbor, taking the title from the house with the shrieking child and with the endless barking dog (same house) 😅
Hahahaha! I get it except all my hens like to sing the egg-laying song whenever one gets done laying, which then triggers both my Huskies to howl along with them. I have 1 cockerel but the 7 of 10 hens are way more vocal. Hoping no one complains because I am pretty sure I've got more than they would like :lol:

Here in Woodland, the tomato processing plant starts up in August. Silage is poured onto a field a couple of miles from us. This morning I smelled the sanitizer they put onto it once a week. By Friday or Saturday, the sanitizer will fade and the rotten smell from the silage will come this way.

My clueless neighbors think that the rotten smell comes from my 4 hens...which only produce an odor during tomato canning time....Oddly enough too, the smell from my chickens goes for miles!

Hens are legal here so I ignore them.

Back
Top Bottom