California - Northern

lol.png
Does that mean you have a sneaky boy back there too?

I bring the two Hens into the garage hutch where there is a boy is. It is a bit of work but seems to be working.

Pita Pintas do not stop laying when I do this too.

Good news! I have never heard of Konza Rangers. Had to look them up. They are kinda cool looking . A little like a light Brahma.
They are Chooks Chick's project. She has been working on them for quite a while. The goal is to get a dual purpose homestead bird that will mature more quickly for the table and laying, who is broody but not too broody, who doesn't hang around the feed all day but will rustle up grub, be hearty in cold and heat and have a friendly docile personality. She has used Partridge Chantecler, Heritage Delaware, Austrailian Coronation/Light Sussex and some Cornish Rock in the mix and introduced some English...Orpington for size. Here are some other pics but you can read the whole thread here https://www.backyardchickens.com/t/695265/konza-prairie-rangers. They really have me excited! I like unique I like variety.

lau.gif
This struck me as funny! Conjugal visits for the prisoner!
hahaha

I am having a cup of tea in my room and have left the back door open. I believe I have a chicken on the stairs.

yep

and now she is in the laundry room

My son's best friend is on the other side of that door and he is a little leary of the birds. Maybe I should go get her before she freaks him out.

Back
Top Bottom