California - Northern

I kinda figured that was gonna be b/s! LOL Figures...

Yeah, I'm just going to have to wait. I am seriously hoping Fred turns out to be Frederika tho because we aren't supposed to have roosters. Altho the people who lived across the street a couple yrs ago had a rooster. I used to laff cuz he crowed at the oddest times. Didn't bother me tho. Even if she ends up being a Fred, I'll keep her until someone complains, I guess. I just love her to pieces! She flew up on my back the other day when I was out there taking pics of the girls. I was bent over trying to get low shots, and she just flew up on my back and climbed up on my shoulder. I had a hard time getting her to get down when I had to leave. She jumps up on my leg when I sit out there with them now too. Wish all the others were so friendly!

If it turns out to be a Fred they have no crow collars. I saw some on ebay and I'm sure they have them on amazon. I don't know how well they work but it's worth a try. :)

Does anyone have any Ancona Ducklings for sale? Its way too expensive to buy just 3 online and I'm desperate!!! Would anyone want to go in on buying them?
I'm located in Alameda, Ca!

So I had 4 Buff Orp cockerels and got rid of them in less than 24 hours on Craigslist...wow that's a new record. Lucky lady who took them lives on a 20 acre ranch and she says she can have all the chickens she wants...that would be very dangerous for me lol

So I had 4 Buff Orp cockerels and got rid of them in less than 24 hours on Craigslist...wow that's a new record. Lucky lady who took them lives on a 20 acre ranch and she says she can have all the chickens she wants...that would be very dangerous for me lol

I just told my husband I want to put our house on the market so we can buy one with more property lmao he just laughed... he doesn't realize I'm totally serious hahaha

Back
Top Bottom