California - Northern

Yay Davis chicken-keepers! I've just recently realized that there are a few local Facebook groups (especially Poultry Plus 916-530) that constantly have chickens for sale, including pullets, which I've always struggled to find. I'd recommend joining that group!

Ok I just sent in a request to join.
I have some nice roosters to sell

Thank you Ron!!!

Hey Ron, I wanted to tell you about my naked chickens I took in. They are finally starting to grow features, tonight I could see pin features on their backs. I'm so excited for them! I am only going to buy Purina foods from now on. I really think their foods are better. Our TSC has the Feather Fixer on sale now, so I'm buying a few bags... Thanks, Rae

Hey Ron, I wanted to tell you about my naked chickens I took in. They are finally starting to grow features, tonight I could see pin features on their backs. I'm so excited for them! I am only going to buy Purina foods from now on. I really think their foods are better. Our TSC has the Feather Fixer on sale now, so I'm buying a few bags... Thanks, Rae
That is great news!

I hope you have some pictures to document their recovery. I will make a great story to share here on BYC.

Ron, here are a few pictures of my aked girls. When I first got them they were so red, it looked like they had a very bad sunburn.

Ron, here are a few pictures of my aked girls. When I first got them they were so red, it looked like they had a very bad sunburn.

I don't know why I can't attach any pictures... I've tried to upload several times and then there isn't a picture. ..

Last edited:
I don't know why I can't attach any pictures... I've tried to upload several times and then there isn't a picture. ..
ll
well I've tried many times and I just can't do it. .
1f623.png

Hi granny!

Use the insert image tool from the tool bar. The pictures are uploaded to byc and then inserted into the post. Copy and pasting works sometimes but is not consistent.

I hope you get them to work!

Back
Top Bottom