California - Northern

Hi all. I'm looking for a Serama or sumatra cockerel for my son. He wants one he can use for 4h so it has to be very young. Pm me if any are available. Thanks.
smile.png

I have two cockerels, One won't be for sale for a little while, and the other one is a bit older. Where are you and how much do you want to spend? I have shown one in 4-H, Not showmanship, but he would be a great one for showmanship! The other is going to fair on wednesday

Last edited:
I have two cockerels, One won't be for sale for a little while, and the other one is a bit older. Where are you and how much do you want to spend? I have shown one in 4-H, Not showmanship, but he would be a great one for showmanship! The other is going to fair on wednesday

I think we have decided to do a silkie cockerel instead. He really wants a Serama but we don't have any others and I'm not sure how we could integrate unless from a chick. We already have silkies so it will just be easier for this year. :)

When we get home I'll try those pictures again. Just checking, twice this week we stopped in at TSC and b they don't have any feather fixer. They told me today that they aren't going to carry it anymore! What?? Why??2nd trip this week, so I guess I'll be going back to Big R....
1f620.png

can you see the picture?

When we get home I'll try those pictures again. Just checking, twice this week we stopped in at TSC and b they don't have any feather fixer. They told me today that they aren't going to carry it anymore! What?? Why??2nd trip this week, so I guess I'll be going back to Big R....
1f620.png

when I got these girls they were so red in all the bald spots which on a few were more than feathers. I was so sure they would never grow features. Ron told me to give them feather fixer and calf manna. Wow, they are really recovering. The one looks like a porcupine because she has so many pin feathers growing. The redness is slowly going away, turning to a nice pink skin....

Back
Top Bottom