California - Northern

I was going to get chicks from Tractor Supply in Sonora at the end of Feb. That's when they get their chicks. Straight run though. I got a cheap coop for Christmas and it's ready to go in my fenced backyard. I just found out I gotta get a minor surgery in a week so when I'm up to it I'll go get chicks.

I was going to get chicks from Tractor Supply in Sonora at the end of Feb. That's when they get their chicks. Straight run though. I got a cheap coop for Christmas and it's ready to go in my fenced backyard. I just found out I gotta get a minor surgery in a week so when I'm up to it I'll go get chicks.

There's lots of good folks on this site who will be happy to help with any questions you might have, plus tons of articles about everything chicken! And best wishes for a speedy recovery!

I do not recommend getting chicks from feed stores. Lots of people have chicks for sale. I will have some in about 2 weeks. I live in stockton

Salinas... yup, I'd agree with that (if it was just North & South).   Tell your DH he's got my thumbs up.

/img/smilies/frow.gif
[/quote
Hi,
I'm told I live in what's considered Northern California and I'm in Butte County in a tiny community called Berry Creek. Right above Lake Oroville. You guessed it, where the Spillway failed around Feb 13th.
Berry Creek is 15 miles from there.
Oroville is approx 2.5 hours North of Sacramento and 40 minutes South of Chico if that helps any.

I've always been told that San Jose,along with the Silicon Valley, Modesto, Fresno etc are considered to be the Central California cut off point.
Anything South of those towns are considered Southern California.
But what do i know, I'm from Las Vegas
1f606.png

Back
Top Bottom