California - Northern

Hmm, they have had more treats than normal lately (melon and some chicken crack). Do you think that would cause them to pick on her? What would calf manna do?
Feathers have a lot of protein in them. They may need more protein and the calf manna provides that along with nutrients.

Try to limit treats--Chickens are like toddlers and will eat too much of the goodies

A friend from work has a 4 year old Marans pullet to rehome. Free to anyone that wants her.

Send me a pm for contact information.

He lives in Woodland CA

I use to be called Chicken Granny. I lived in WA state,divorced and now live back in TX. I am a retired RN/but now Fine Artist. I oil paint, do ceramics & sculpture. I have a small garden home. I have espaliered fruit trees on my fence, planted berries & have raised garden beds & I also can as much as possible. I have a Tibetan terrier named Heidi (she is going on 11 years). I enjoy my fresh eggs & using the chicken manure for my garden (still a work in progress)

I use to be called Chicken Granny. I lived in WA state,divorced and now live back in TX. I am a retired RN/but now Fine Artist. I oil paint, do ceramics & sculpture. I have a small garden home. I have espaliered fruit trees on my fence, planted berries & have raised garden beds & I also can as much as possible. I have a Tibetan terrier named Heidi (she is going on 11 years). I enjoy my fresh eggs & using the chicken manure for my garden (still a work in progress)
Welcome Wagon.gif Back to Backyard Chickens!

It sounds like you have an amazing place? Do you like Texas or Washington better?

Back
Top Bottom