California - Northern

Hello! Need home for these two ducklings in Butte county (Chico), CA! I have only had them for 24 hours. Unfortunately my mom randomly gave me them as a "gift". I do not have enough yard space for adult ducks and I am also strangely enough possibly allergic to them! (I have never had ducks before). They are absolutely adorable and so sweet and friendly. They would also come with all the needed supplies and extra food and bedding!
All I care about is ensuring they go to a good home. They are being well taken care of in the meantime and are happy little babies.
View attachment 3166107
View attachment 3166105
View attachment 3166110
Hi, I am interested. I am in Stockton though. Not suer how I would get them.

Looking to rehome a Dominique Roo. I'm in the East Bay in Nor Cal. I picked up 2 new chicks to add to our flock 2 months ago and they've been integrating well but it turns out that our Dominique is a cockerel instead of a pullet. He started crowing this week. He's a good little guy so far. Friendly, assertive, but not dominating. He's about 2 months old. We aren't allowed to have any roosters so I'm hoping someone local will see this and take him or maybe put me in touch with a rooster rescue person who can help. I'm willing to drive up to 50 miles to rehome him.

Attachments

• 290832499_5442037752544795_2523030371848602142_n.jpg
    290832499_5442037752544795_2523030371848602142_n.jpg
    924.4 KB · Views: 4
Looking to rehome a Dominique Roo. I'm in the East Bay in Nor Cal. I picked up 2 new chicks to add to our flock 2 months ago and they've been integrating well but it turns out that our Dominique is a cockerel instead of a pullet. He started crowing this week. He's a good little guy so far. Friendly, assertive, but not dominating. He's about 2 months old. We aren't allowed to have any roosters so I'm hoping someone local will see this and take him or maybe put me in touch with a rooster rescue person who can help. I'm willing to drive up to 50 miles to rehome him.
Check with the feed stores in your area. Some of them will take chickens.

Check with the feed stores in your area. Some of them will take chickens.
Thanks! I just called the place I got him and they said the owner will take it for $50 to pay for future food and has a ranch with roosters on it. That will be my last resort if I can't find someone willing to take him free in the next few days. I have a grumpy back neighbor that will no doubt call on me soon.

Thanks! I just called the place I got him and they said the owner will take it for $50 to pay for future food and has a ranch with roosters on it. That will be my last resort if I can't find someone willing to take him free in the next few days. I have a grumpy back neighbor that will no doubt call on me soon.
Best of luck!

Looking for a new home for a few roosters.This posting is just for the Swedish Flower Rooster. Paul (formerly Sweet Pea when we thought we had all hens) is an 11 week 3 day old rooster as of today. We are located in Pacheco, California (east bay area) and are willing to drive a few hours for a good home for this guy. He's actually my favorite of the flock, we just aren't allowed to have roosters where we live. He will take treats from my hand, hop on my lap and take a nap and gets along in general with the other birds. He's been exposed to my dogs and the kiddos next door and had no issues.

Feel free to email me at [email protected] if you are interested.
IMG_5849.jpeg

I have two roosters I'm looking to find a new place for. Located in Pacheco, California. Both are pretty calm friendly birds. They will take treats from my hand and get along well with the other birds we have. The Easter Egger "Ben" (formerly Bertha when we thought they were hens) sort of does his own thing during the day, but cuddles up to the flock at night. The Blue Ameracauna "Gary" (formerly Grace) is a sweet guy, let's me pet them on occasion...but has become the morning wake up call this last week daily.

I'm not allowed roosters where I live, or I would keep them. They are such great birds. Willing to drive a few hours for the right home.

Email me at [email protected] if you are interested.
IMG_5848.jpeg

I have two roosters I'm looking to find a new place for. Located in Pacheco, California. Both are pretty calm friendly birds. They will take treats from my hand and get along well with the other birds we have. The Easter Egger "Ben" (formerly Bertha when we thought they were hens) sort of does his own thing during the day, but cuddles up to the flock at night. The Blue Ameracauna "Gary" (formerly Grace) is a sweet guy, let's me pet them on occasion...but has become the morning wake up call this last week daily.

I'm not allowed roosters where I live, or I would keep them. They are such great birds. Willing to drive a few hours for the right home.

Email me at [email protected] if you are interested.View attachment 3177045
Do they crow a lot?

Back
Top Bottom