California - Northern

I got my Jubilee Ops from Green Fire Farm. The Chocolates I hatched from eggs I order out of Washington. I wanted LF Choc and Green Fires are not... They are both beautiful... The Jubilees have only been laying a few weeks. The Chocolates still have a few months. Love them both!
droolin.gif
congrats!!!

I have some gorgeous choc orps (green fire and mark sacre lines). They are a couple of weeks from fully feathered out. Their color is amazing. I will be selling a few trios and some hens individually. $100 for a trio, $35 for hens. Vacinnated for mareks. My flock is closed and healthy. Pm me if interested. thanks!
I just tied my hands behind my back. I am a sucker for orps.

I have some gorgeous choc orps (green fire and mark sacre lines). They are a couple of weeks from fully feathered out. Their color is amazing. I will be selling a few trios and some hens individually. $100 for a trio, $35 for hens. Vacinnated for mareks. My flock is closed and healthy. Pm me if interested. thanks!

Oh really....The only thing holding me back is traveling to the east bay!

That is a great deal! I paid more then that for my choc orp eggs...

Hey miss Molly, so did I!!! I am in this for the fun and community, and just want these guys to get good homes. I don't plan on breeding, just on keeping a few hens. I won't tell how much I paid for the eggs...crazy...

Hey miss Molly, so did I!!! I am in this for the fun and community, and just want these guys to get good homes. I don't plan on breeding, just on keeping a few hens. I won't tell how much I paid for the eggs...crazy...

If you ever want to do alittle egg swap down the road.. I'm in! Mine are LF :) I also have lavender and jubilee orps ;)

i'm hideously behind on reading this thread, life has been too busy -- but just have to say:

go giants!!
Yes, the thread is going great guns!

The Giants made me chuckle tonight. What a great way to start the World Series!
Quote: I Know! I had to buy one more thing to get free shipping and no service charge. They send me emails and a catalog too...

I get a lot of my chicken stuff from them. Did you see the health kit?
Quote: Zito hit an RBI Single! A pitcher? Sandoval hit 3 homeruns?

Back
Top Bottom