California - Northern

Yes, the thread is going great guns!

The Giants made me chuckle tonight. What a great way to start the World Series!
I Know! I had to buy one more thing to get free shipping and no service charge. They send me emails and a catalog too...

I get a lot of my chicken stuff from them. Did you see the health kit?
Zito hit an RBI Single! A pitcher? Sandoval hit 3 homeruns?
Wahoo! Excellent game!
highfive.gif
When it ended my dogs started barking because folks in the neighborhood were celebrating... loudly!

Quote: I found the label and it does not have Aspergillus. It has A. Niger which is an extract from a leaf cutter ant.

It might be good for helping chickens exposed to Aspergillus. I will send an email to Jeffers suggesting that they change that on the website.

Last edited:
I found the label and it does not have Aspergillus. It has A. Niger which is an extract from a leaf cutter ant.

It might be good for helping chickens exposed to Aspergillus. I will send an email to Jeffers suggesting that they change that on the website.

When I googled A. Niger all that really came up was mold. Aspergillus Niger. It says A. Niger fermentation. I am curious about this ingredient though. Wikipedia lists some others things A. Niger might be http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/A._niger The label doesn't state what the A. Niger is exactly. I am going to look into this further. Once I put my mind at ease- this looks like a really cool thing!

Back
Top Bottom