California Quail

secretly catch some ......

no im just kidding, I too have the same problem. The only hatcheries that carry them are ridiculously priced ! Im hoping to get eggs from Double L Quail farms, when I fined out their prices

Check CL, theres a guy down in San Diego(tommyspetparadise.com or something), he has what you want.

Most hatcheries wont have Ca quail, but gamebird breeders will.

There is a guy here by me that I found who is a lisenced GB breeder, he gonna get valley eggs soon he says.

You already got your permit, right?
wink.png

Website Last Updated On: June 15, 2010

!!! Preoccupied with Medical School now so I won't be breeding or selling anything anymore. However, this site will remain active as a helpful resource for all. Good luck and happy breeding ; ) E-mail me if you have questions !!!

Thats what his website has on it... looks like you will have to find them elsewhere!

Here they are on Lake Cumberland game bird's website They are HIGH and you cant get anyone on the phone.. but most say if you order online, you get your eggs!​

Quote:
dumb question.

but why would one have to get a permit when one can go to big R here and buy phesant, quail and guine hens, chuckars and peacocks?
or to pets mart and get parrots and finches.

I was wondering the same thing. I loved watching the wild quail as a kid (in the middle of Oregon) and want this breed. I couln't find any either. I don't even care if thery are pets, I just want to have them around. I'd feed the wild ones If I could find some willing to move into my yard.

Back
Top Bottom