California-Southern

Discussion in 'Where am I? Where are you!' started by Fuzzbutt, Jan 19, 2007.

1. alexthechicken

alexthechicken Out Of The Brooder

Aug 19, 2012
    Anyone near Thousand Oaks?

1 person likes this.
  2. birdmaniac3000

birdmaniac3000 Chillin' With My Peeps

May 15, 2010
    los angeles
    that is a good date for a meetup sue

3. froggiesheins

froggiesheins Overrun With Chickens

Oct 14, 2010
    Jurupa Valley, CA

ok, lETS SHOOT FOR THAT DATE. i WILL GET THE WORD OUT....:)

4. Fridasmum

Fridasmum New Egg

Jan 19, 2012
    Simi Valley
    Hey, AlextheChicken. I'm in Simi Valley. You interested in starting a meet-up for the eastern area of Ventura County?

5. froggiesheins

Oct 14, 2010
    Jurupa Valley, CA
    CALLING ALL YOU SOUTHERN CALIFORNIA CHICKEN-HEADS >>>> ITS THAT TIME AGAIN !!!! :

THIS is what you’ve all been waiting for :yesss: >>> the FALL MEET-UP for 2012...:thumbsup

:weee :yiipchick :highfive: :celebrate :ya

DATE: SATURDAY, NOVEMBER 3RD

PLACE: NORCO- NEIL SNIPES PARK on the corner of 5th and Hammer

TIME: usually start around 10AM till the cows come home!

WHAT WE DO: TALK "SHOP' BUY / TRADE / SWAP / OOGLE EVERYONES BIRDIES / meet all those people we only know by BYC names
    Bring yer favorite birdies too and let them play in the sun and grass.....we all love to see everyones birds.
    There is a beautiful open air pavillion w/ picnic tables that we use. PLEASE bring yer own lunch and drinks. If you want to share goodies…sell goodies….COOL BEANS!

BE THERE OR BE SQUARE!
    P.S. Of course doggies are more than welcome to come but please remember they have to be on leash, not all of the birdies are used to dogs..Thank you for your consideration with this....LOL

P.S. If you would kindly RSVP to me so I can sort of figure out how many peeps are coming it would make my day.
    Also post what you have for sale/ for free OR if you are looking for something.
    If anyone was left out in my invites it was NOT intentional......spread the word to everyone.....LOL

Last edited: Oct 24, 2012
  6. Eg-Head

Eg-Head Out Of The Brooder

Fantastic!! thanks Susan, for getting this Chicken Head party together! Hope there are coops and chicks for sale. Count me in!

7. birdmaniac3000

May 15, 2010
    los angeles
    thats great ill be bringing a N/N silkie hen and a spangled serama rooster and 5 old english game bantam hens of different colors bbred, silver duckwing, an brown reds also three silkie mix birds

8. RHRanch

RHRanch Chillin' With My Peeps

I have some Mini Rex for sale. 1 Black Otter Buck & possibly some Barred (bearded & non) Olive Eggers. Unsure now, but there is a chance of me bringing a small flock of Lavender Modern Game Bantams (5) 2 roos, 3 hens. If there is interest....

9. birdmaniac3000

May 15, 2010
    los angeles
    would u trade if not how much are u asking for the modern game bantams

10. froggiesheins

Oct 14, 2010
    Jurupa Valley, CA
    Devon Gibson 10:08am Oct 26
    With the Norco meet-up coming up....if anyone has any Olive Egger pullets for sale, I really want one !:) and a blue Egger layer ( Araucana)

This gal is on the FB California Poultry People thread...just getting the word out.......I can get the message to her if anyone has what she wants! LOL :)

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by