California-Southern

Discussion in 'Where am I? Where are you!' started by Fuzzbutt, Jan 19, 2007.

1. hemet dennis

hemet dennis Chillin' With My Peeps

Where are the show at in March ?

2. froggiesheins

froggiesheins Overrun With Chickens

Oct 14, 2010
    Jurupa Valley, CA

Hi Hemet Dennis! There is an SCNA serama show in Manteca the first weekend in March.
    Easter is the 31st and last year we did the meet-up on the 31st and it was a cold blustery day so April is better.. those little fuzziebutts that people brought were freezing their widdle buns off.....LOL

3. hemet dennis

4. froggiesheins

Oct 14, 2010
    Jurupa Valley, CA
    There just was a Poultry show in Victorville. The next one is in Stockton 26th of January. If you like I can let you know when there will be a more local show...

5. hemet dennis

Yea that would be great let me know.

On another note do you know anyone local that has or wants to get bantam cochins ?

6. froggiesheins

Oct 14, 2010
    Jurupa Valley, CA

OK, time to invite you over to the FB page called California Poultry People.....Lots of banty cochins there...NOW I gotta figure out HOW to invite :heyou...

7. hemet dennis

8. hillfloweranch

hillfloweranch Chillin' With My Peeps

Dec 18, 2012
    Los Angeles, California
    Just sayin hello, stuck in the middle between Santa Clarita and Palmdale...LOL...there are worse places I guess!! Anyway, only been doin the chicken thing for a year, incubating and hatching for a month, seems to be goin well...think I'm going to end up with a whole lotta chicken though if I keep this up. [​IMG]

9. froggiesheins

Oct 14, 2010
    Jurupa Valley, CA

A FRIENDLY HOW-DEE AND WELCOME TO BYC!BYC! You sound like the rest of us already..we ALL flunked chicken math. How did I end up with so many??? should be on everyones avatar...hee hee
    THAT MY FRIEND is why we created chicken meet-ups--to swap/sell and trade our precious little darlings! So, you come with 10 and leave with 15.. :yesss:.. Hmmmm, I think I have had too much coffee this AM. :p

BTW: whatcha got in the way of chickens???

10. hillfloweranch

hillfloweranch Chillin' With My Peeps

Dec 18, 2012
    Los Angeles, California
    mostly EE's 1 barred rock- 2 ducks- 3 dogs-2 horses, and 2 pushy goats! ...oh the chicken count is 7 with 5 babies hatched this week, 1 egg not sure it will make it, and two getting ready to on lockdown next week. oh yeah and 1 -14 yr old that thinks she's smarter than me!! LOL

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by