California-Southern

Discussion in 'Where am I? Where are you!' started by Fuzzbutt, Jan 19, 2007.

1. ozexpat

ozexpat CocoBeach Farm

oh dear

2. hemet dennis

hemet dennis Chillin' With My Peeps

3. froggiesheins

froggiesheins Overrun With Chickens

Oct 14, 2010
    Jurupa Valley, CA

OHMAN, now you really got me laughing out loud!!!! Yes I probably could too. :p

4. hemet dennis

5. froggiesheins

froggiesheins Overrun With Chickens

Oct 14, 2010
    Jurupa Valley, CA

AHH Dennis, you are so much fun to play with! The answer is: with you...... ;)
    I do believe I probably could spoil mold tho..........

6. hemet dennis

7. ellandeeranch

ellandeeranch Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 17, 2012
    Amen. I think a couple of them are cute, but I think all of them are delicious. The dogs and cats are around the place to add character. The veggies are there for fiber. The chickens are there for protein.

8. SophieL

SophieL Out Of The Brooder

[​IMG]

We recently rescued an abandoned Maltipoo and I am happy to report, she is great with the chickens. She sort of just ignores them.

And I agree with ellandeeranch. Character, fiber, protein.

9. ozexpat

ozexpat CocoBeach Farm

JerseyHen, a BYCer from northern NJ travels over here every few months with work. She has eggs she wants to swap with SoCal BYCers. She will potentially bring eggs from other NJ users as well.

This idea could gain traction. I know she will be here just after easter with some Light Brahma LF eggs. Would anyone fancy a helping great service get off the ground and diversify their flock either with a new breed or fresh blood?

https://www.backyardchickens.com/t/...our-eggs-to-work-or-on-vacation#post_10558002

10. anubisnut

anubisnut Out Of The Brooder

Anyone in the Fullerton, Whittier, La Habra area? I've got variety of baby chicks from Meyers coming in but I can't keep them all. I'll probably post up on the Sale page later today or something. PM me if your interested or anything! [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by