California-Southern

Little Wing, I'll see you in Austin in about 15 years when we retire! I like/ earned my pension and don't want the state of California taxing me on it again when I start to draw on it as income. Gonna have a nice little ranch with my chucks and horses, bear arms and vote with like-minded folks! Kinda hard to do behind the Orange Curtain in sunny So. Cal. I'm gonna be TEXAS CHIC in my boots and rhinestones! God Bless America! :D

Little Wing, I'll see you in Austin in about 15 years when we retire! I like/ earned my pension and don't want the state of California taxing me on it again when I start to draw on it as income. Gonna have a nice little ranch with my chucks and horses, bear arms and vote with like-minded folks! Kinda hard to do behind the Orange Curtain in sunny So. Cal. I'm gonna be TEXAS CHIC in my boots and rhinestones! God Bless America!
big_smile.png
But Austin is the most Democrat voting county in Texas, You may want to move to more of a good ol' boy county.

I am excited to go to the San Diego BYC meet up next Sunday. I am looking forward to meeting some fellow BYCers, especially the ones I have interacted with in this thread,

There is a hatchery in LA County that comes with great recommendations to get Australorps, Cuckoo Marans, ans Cochins. I am still hunting for a local person to supply me with Rhode Island Reds, New Jerseys, Barred Rocks and Brahmas.

I am thinking of wearing a Getting The Flock Out Of Here t-shirt.

Some fabulous local BYCers are helping me with some Dorkings, Creme Legbars Polish and Pekin Ducks.

A BYCer from New England is giving me some big imported Brittish Orps and Buff Orpingtons in exchange for giving some offspring to his wife's family in the Philippines.

Its just 46 days to the next chicken run!!!
wee.gif

====

I am excited to go to the San Diego BYC meet up next Sunday. I am looking forward to meeting some fellow BYCers, especially the ones I have interacted with in this thread,

There is a hatchery in LA County that comes with great recommendations to get Australorps, Cuckoo Marans, ans Cochins. I am still hunting for a local person to supply me with Rhode Island Reds, New Jerseys, Barred Rocks and Brahmas.

I am thinking of wearing a Getting The Flock Out Of Here t-shirt.

Some fabulous local BYCers are helping me with some Dorkings, Creme Legbars Polish and Pekin Ducks.

A BYCer from New England is giving me some big imported Brittish Orps and Buff Orpingtons in exchange for giving some offspring to his wife's family in the Philippines.

Its just 46 days to the next chicken run!!!
wee.gif

====
The San Diego meet up is on Saturday! I guess I don't mind if you come by on Sunday, but it will be decidedly less exciting. Everyone is welcome, just PM me for the address.

The San Diego meet up is on Saturday! I guess I don't mind if you come by on Sunday, but it will be decidedly less exciting.

Everyone is welcome, just PM me for the address.
yeah, i was re-orientated in the other thread. when you spend you life bouncing across the international date line, you get knocked around more than the air cell on a shipped egg

Back
Top Bottom