California-Southern

No it was a clean plate. It was in the egg. It almost looked like idk peices of the egg ducts sluffing off when it was made? Idk if the heat caused it or what?
Stress can cause fart eggs and heat definitely is a stress factor - especially if the hen is not hydrated enough. Our Silkie layed unusually smaller eggs as she started her lay cycle on the hottest start-day of our heatwave which is in the 100's here.

Jeeze now kern countys up in flames. Hope no ones hurt. A buch of buildings have gine down in flames. My mom and i found a refueling station for the water droping helicopters. There landing at brackett air port. Its so awsome.

Didnt really dawn on me that it was a county like la county lol blonde moment and why i failez classes like geography. They said the lake isabella area. Yes its sad indeed. My mom told me a story that back in the day my grandpa went up there t hunt ducks. He turned down this road and was swarmed by cops. He made a move no knowing ehat was going on like he jerked in reactio and he heard click click click...all the cops cocking there weapons. Turns out some guy had tried to murder someone or did i dont rememebrt. But they asked if he had any guns and hes like yeah in the trunk. Meanwhile the cops are banging on the backseat windown because my grandmas sprawled out sleeping i know how she looked sleeping. I can only imagine they thought she was dead. I just learned this story tonight when i told my mom

Didnt really dawn on me that it was a county like la county lol blonde moment and why i failez classes like geography. They said the lake isabella area. Yes its sad indeed. My mom told me a story that back in the day my grandpa went up there t hunt ducks. He turned down this road and was swarmed by cops. He made a move no knowing ehat was going on like he jerked in reactio and he heard click click click...all the cops cocking there weapons. Turns out some guy had tried to murder someone or did i dont rememebrt. But they asked if he had any guns and hes like yeah in the trunk. Meanwhile the cops are banging on the backseat windown because my grandmas sprawled out sleeping i know how she looked sleeping. I can only imagine they thought she was dead. I just learned this story tonight when i told my mom

I got family in Inyokern.... which is in Kern County. Big Naval Air Station in China Lake near Ridgecrest. My Uncle Mitch used to be Police Chief of Ridgecrest.

He and aunt Helen lived in Inyokern.

China Lake Naval air station is the largest land holding of the navy
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Naval_Air_Weapons_Station_China_Lake

I used to have a friend who lived at Lake Isabella....

deb

Back
Top Bottom