CALIFORNIA The Whole State thread

Well, he swallowed them both whole...4 month old pullets. And yes, one of them was part of my favorite barred rock pair: now Betty has no Wilma.

Seriously folks, I'm rehoming this dog if anyone wants him. He's not aggressive, just has a high prey-drive.
It is always on of the favorites that die it seems.

I hope you find a good home for him.

Two things.

First I wanted to remind everyone that we do have pages for this thread. The link to the first page is in the first post of this thread. I have a list of shows so far up and want to say that for shows and meetup and what have you, if you have a flier, you can post it there.

Second I have some young EE and OE cockerels available. I know! Roosters! But, thought I'd post them anyway. I may have some AM cockerels soon. I'm keeping a few and have someone interested in one, but waiting for them to finish feathering in.

You post didn't show up to me till just now. hmmmmm Sorry they didn't hatch. You may have to hit up breeders at some shows.

Ok I've sent off and thinned out my breeders for next year for my lavender egg project. Still have no idea if any of them will lay lavender, but here's hoping. I still have more pullets from that pen that I am going to sell. To be completely honest they are considered EEs, even if they lay lavender. The project will take a few years to have consistent egg color if that's even possible. I'm trying, but it's expensive, so I can't hold on to everyone. So with that in mind, if anyone is interested and can pick them up (I don't want to ship them) you can pm me. I'm in Modesto in the Central Valley.

You post didn't show up to me till just now. hmmmmm Sorry they didn't hatch. You may have to hit up breeders at some shows.

Ok I've sent off and thinned out my breeders for next year for my lavender egg project. Still have no idea if any of them will lay lavender, but here's hoping. I still have more pullets from that pen that I am going to sell. To be completely honest they are considered EEs, even if they lay lavender. The project will take a few years to have consistent egg color if that's even possible. I'm trying, but it's expensive, so I can't hold on to everyone. So with that in mind, if anyone is interested and can pick them up (I don't want to ship them) you can pm me. I'm in Modesto in the Central Valley.

This very tempting. It is quite a drive for me though.

Do you have pictures of them?

Back
Top Bottom