CALIFORNIA The Whole State thread

Quote: It could have been worse:

Or like this:

hugs.gif
Do not feel too bad. Yours had a much better life and ending than the ones in the Meat counter. I am really bad. This morning this guy bit me, so I picked him up like I do to make them nicer. It works too:

I held him in my hand to see how heavy he was and then felt around the breast to see how the meat was developing. Nice and broad with more meat than I normally feel on 6 week old chicks.

These are Dorking crosses with either Barred Rock or RIR. I can't wait to see how they dress out.
hide.gif

Last edited:
LOL!!!

What did the werewolf eat after he'd had his teeth cleaned?

The dentist
Why don't mummies take vacations?

They're afraid they'll relax and unwind.
A skeleton went to the doctor. The doctor looked at the skeleton and said, "Aren't you a little late?"
A skeleton walks in to a bar. He goes to the bartender and says, "I'm going to need a beer and a mop."
(clown joke, don't know why it didn't quote it)
lau.gif
gig.gif
lau.gif

Halloween was confusing. All my life my parents said, "Never take candy from strangers." And then they dressed me up and said, "Go beg for it." I didn't know what to do. I'd knock on people's doors and go, "Trick or treat . . . . . no thank you." ~ Rita Rudner

Who knew that a vampire's favorite ice cream is veinilla?

What do you get when you cross a vampire and a snowman?
------
Frostbite.

What do you get when you cross a werewolf and a vampire?
-----
A fur coat that fangs around your neck.

What do you get when you cross Bambi with a ghost?
-----
Bamboo.

What's a haunted chicken?
-----
A poultry-geist.

What happened to the guy who couldn't keep up payments to his exorcist?
-----

He got repossessed.

It could have been worse:

Or like this:

hugs.gif
Do not feel too bad. Yours had a much better life and ending than the ones in the Meat counter. I am really bad. This morning this guy bit me, so I picked him up like I do to make them nicer. It works too:

I held him in my hand to see how heavy he was and then felt around the breast to see how the meat was developing. Nice and broad with more meat than I normally feel on 6 week old chicks.

These are Dorking crosses with either Barred Rock or RIR. I can't wait to see how they dress out.
hide.gif
Haha! That first pic is pretty funny. It looks like they stay with him cause they want to. Maybe they are tied in? What keeps them from just flying off the bike?

Yeah that's my attitude about mean chickens too.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom