Call duck pen ideas!

Pics
I’ve named the ducklings! My names are ridiculous but please don’t judge me! 🤦‍♀️
The little black bibbed is Splash (because it wants to swim in the water pan.) The first little snowy is Pippa ( I have no idea why) and the second is Squeegee (long story involving my father). The grey who is the tiniest of the bunch is named Squirt (this one is puzzling too... it kind of just came to me) . The little white one is Squeak (because it is extremely loud and sounds like it’s squeaking). Finally the little pastel is Munchie (because it is always eating). :lau I feel bad now...The names are in order if the pictures by the way.

So cute!

Attachments

• EC125919-72ED-48A0-86FC-8F914F1FE0BA.jpeg
    EC125919-72ED-48A0-86FC-8F914F1FE0BA.jpeg
    351.7 KB · Views: 9
  • 9BE6F1B0-B95D-49B3-AC6B-E0124C566986.jpeg
    9BE6F1B0-B95D-49B3-AC6B-E0124C566986.jpeg
    296.1 KB · Views: 10
  • 19E5ED34-B21A-4E50-97A2-3BE8A9AE9FC3.jpeg
    19E5ED34-B21A-4E50-97A2-3BE8A9AE9FC3.jpeg
    610.6 KB · Views: 11
Congrats! Do you have a Picture? :love Where did you order yours from? With mine, on the inside of the shipping label it listed how many of each color and what colors they were? I found some of my information on. http://www.faithvalleywaterfowl.com/call_colors.html but someone more experienced than me can probably tell you all the colors.:celebrate

I got them through purely poultry. I didn’t actually even look at the slip that came with them! I guessI was so excited it didn’t occur to me. Lol
It’s a delightful pick me up to have them with all that’s happening in the world right now. :)

They are adorable! I think we have alike minds! I had been wanted calls for a long time and finally decided to order them while stuck in quarantine. They are definitely an adorable distraction. ;)

I got them through purely poultry. I didn’t actually even look at the slip that came with them! I guessI was so excited it didn’t occur to me. Lol
It’s a delightful pick me up to have them with all that’s happening in the world right now. :)

Did you figure out what colors you have? They certainly are adorable! I think your two little bibbed ducklings could pass for mine’s triplets!:lau

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom