Call ducks, geese, doves, mandarin ducks, and more

aldren90

Songster
9 Years
Nov 11, 2010
Florida
I have a few birds availible i have 5 ringneck doves for sale multiple colors, tangerine, white, and tangerine pearl, they are 10 each. In geese i have a pet grey toulouse x brown china she is about 7 years old and recently lost her krypeld brother and i no longer need her she is free to a good home with other geese and gets along well with others a good home is a MUST. Aslo in geese i have a pair of canadians i think its a pair i need my federal permit before i sell them though so they may be awhile they will be 75 for the pair. In call ducks i have pet quality 2 black bibbed males they are brothers and their mother she is breeder to pet quality she is a magpie would like to keep these guys together all 3 for 50. In mandarin ducks i have 3 males 75 for all 3 they maybe related can be split up and also i have a extra male of wood ducks but need permit first he will be 25. Please disregard as an auction just pm me if you see anything you would like or can send pics via email no shipping local pick up in florida can meet anywhere around lake city, live oak, gainesville area thanks. Also trades for lady amherst hens, zebra and diamond doves, quaker females, sebastopol geese and hens, cochin roos, 2 mandarin males, and anything else just let me know what you want to trade.

Last edited:
I pm'd you
big_smile.png

Back
Top Bottom