Call Ducks or Bantams...Crazy Animals Around the Farm

Status
Not open for further replies.
IMG_2076.JPG

Made it into the 60’s here today. Daughter came to clean the bunny barn for me, the pneumonia has my ribs all sprained from coughing (which has thankfully become less intense) 60’s again tomorrow but it’s supposed to rain all day so I plan to tuck up with some crochet and doggie cuddles.
I hope you feel better soon..:frow

I'm good..It's -18C here although warming up again. Should be -3C this afternoon..

Definitely overdid it yesterday. Hubby and I did outside chores together and put down some grass seed in the rain this morning, I sure hope it takes!
(17c)
FB080E88-3A81-483D-9054-0BBCE0B98B44.png
Daughter is coming later so we can start our garden seeds. I wish I knew where my half my stupid hens were laying. 15 hens and I get 6-9 eggs a day.

Definitely overdid it yesterday. Hubby and I did outside chores together and put down some grass seed in the rain this morning, I sure hope it takes!
(17c)
View attachment 1651485
Daughter is coming later so we can start our garden seeds. I wish I knew where my half my stupid hens were laying. 15 hens and I get 6-9 eggs a day.
Oh my gosh...I wish I was thinking about planting something here. That's months away for me..:th

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom