Call Ducks or Bantams...Crazy Animals Around the Farm

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes we have gotten snow but no accumulation yet. Melts when it hits the ground. Flurries predicted for this weekend though.
That's good, We haven't had any snow here yet, keeping my fingers crossed it stays like that for a while :fl
still need to insulate the goat house i've been working on.. Found a free old playhouse on craigslist. I've just finished replacing the walls and painting it, Working on putting in the floor right now and then it'll be done for the most part.
IMG_8699.JPG

That's good, We haven't had any snow here yet, keeping my fingers crossed it stays like that for a while :fl
still need to insulate the goat house i've been working on.. Found a free old playhouse on craigslist. I've just finished replacing the walls and painting it, Working on putting in the floor right now and then it'll be done for the most part.
View attachment 1936924
Oh that's awesome for the goats...:woot
I'd love goats but feed prices are too high here..:barnie

Oh that's awesome for the goats...:woot
I'd love goats but feed prices are too high here..:barnie
much more spacious than their old house~! I plan on adding one more doe too so I didn't want them to be too cramped in their house.

All I give my goats are 2 flakes of hay (For 5 goats) and a handful of sweet feed per goat. A 50lb bag of sweet feed lasts me about a month. And it's only $10 a bag here.
I don't buy my goats actual "Goat feed" Too expensive here too.
@MillersFarm
Did you pay a high price for the goats you have? My Pal wants $400 for Nannies.
Depends on breed or/and quality of the goat and if they're polled or not. For my buck I spent $150 on, The 2 girls were $200 each. And my two wethers were $75 and $50

What breed of goats does he have?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom