Call Ducks or Bantams...Crazy Animals Around the Farm

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh hey, forgot to update regarding the EEs - ZuZu is doing well integrating and Crazy Maizie is doing much better. It looks like Jellybean is helping them along. Oh, she will give them a mean peck, but it's quick and I think like a "don't forget your place" kind of thing.
She will eat with them at the bigger feeder.
I think Ruby is my meanest when it comes to integrating, but she is at the bottom of the original flock. She will run straight at them from across the run. :lol:

Sorry my honesty upset certain people. I'm not here to hide behind an image..I'm just me and don't feel a reason to hide..:idunno...I try daily to be a good friend and I guess I revealed too much ...:confused:...
I don’t think anyone is upset. We are just having a civilized conversation where people have different views is all.
:hugs

Oh hey, forgot to update regarding the EEs - ZuZu is doing well integrating and Crazy Maizie is doing much better. It looks like Jellybean is helping them along. Oh, she will give them a mean peck, but it's quick and I think like a "don't forget your place" kind of thing.
She will eat with them at the bigger feeder.
I think Ruby is my meanest when it comes to integrating, but she is at the bottom of the original flock. She will run straight at them from across the run. :lol:
Happy to hear they are doing well. :ya

Thanks..I can't spank my kids and send them to their rooms anymore....:gig...I guess I should of spanked them when they were little.. :idunno....:gig..:lau
I send my youngest to his room. :gig
I look at him and say, "What are you doing out of your room?" :eek: And, back in he goes. :lau
That's when he's home of course and after he's eaten otherwise he never comes out of his room these days. :cool::lol:

My Ducks are doing good. My Silkies are great. I didn't take a picture of Teds house because my husband isn't finished so it looks a bit Crappy..:hmm
Lucy is being a total butthead and hates the pen I set up. Won't stay with the puppies at all anymore. I have to force her to feed them...:rant

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom