Call Ducks or Bantams...Crazy Animals Around the Farm

Status
Not open for further replies.
I absolutely HATE dogs like that!!! :mad: Half the time is the owner’s fault for not training them. :hmm
Yes...This dog is a retarded animal because he has zero training at all. Idiot stands and watches or calls the dogs name 15 times in a row and the dog has zero clue to obey him. Dog listens to me because I lose my cool and chase him. Then I scold my dogs that then sit and don't move. My dogs are trained..

Darla after getting attacked and the crap scared out of her. Cuddled up to Momma Lucy..:hugs

Attachments

• DDD88719-6F07-42D6-BDD1-35A0E574696D.jpeg
    DDD88719-6F07-42D6-BDD1-35A0E574696D.jpeg
    407.5 KB · Views: 5
Darla is a soft little girl and gets scared easily too. Definitely was traumatizing day for her...:barnie..:rant
I have to pay for a fence and I know the guy won't pay anything...:rolleyes:
That dog would definitely kill all my chickens if give about 10 minutes with them...:smack

It is not as cold here as it is were you guys are are. Brrrr :(. Also random Q...what do you guys feed your ducks? I ran out of food so I went to TSC today and got some Dumor laying crumbles. I have a drake and I have heard that laying feed is bad for them....is it? I already have the food so I am not going to return it/get all flock for him... just am wanting to know if it is ok to plan what I want to get for next time. I also saw our TSC now has a line of organic feeds/scratch grains which makes me excited as I have been wanting to start my ducks on organic feed.:wee

It is not as cold here as it is were you guys are are. Brrrr :(. Also random Q...what do you guys feed your ducks? I ran out of food so I went to TSC today and got some Dumor laying crumbles. I have a drake and I have heard that laying feed is bad for them....is it? I already have the food so I am not going to return it/get all flock for him... just am wanting to know if it is ok to plan what I want to get for next time. I also saw our TSC now has a line of organic feeds/scratch grains which makes me excited as I have been wanting to start my ducks on organic feed.:wee
Well I feed mine Grower finisher feed that's for Chickens/Ducks/Geese and Turkeys.
In winter I add in oats and barley crumble.
I never use a layer feed because it's not needed for my Birds.

Stupid dog next door came and pounced Darla! Good thing I was outside!!!
Of course I yelled my head off again at the guy and said I'll blow his dogs head off if I see him here again...:th
Thank God my big dogs attacked him and of course Lucy was attacking him too..:barnie
Darla isn't hurt...:hugs...Phew:celebrate
Tomorrow I need to buy the supplies to once and for all put up that fence between us..:rant
what an idiot. Who is Darla, a dog? Our neighbors finely installed a good fence to keep out the police dog's:clap well done neighbors! But guess what happened a little while after that. A big old weird dog came over and was barking at my chickens I took care of him;). It wasn't my neighbors police dog it was something else?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom