Call Ducks or Bantams...Crazy Animals Around the Farm

Status
Not open for further replies.
I added some tree stumps this morning to their pen. Next project is a seesaw, but everyone seems happy with their stumps for now~
IMG_4317 (2).jpg
IMG_4321 (2).jpg
IMG_4338 (2).jpg
IMG_4332 (2).jpg
IMG_4348 (2).jpg
IMG_4334 (2).jpg

Attachments

• IMG_4354 (2).jpg
    IMG_4354 (2).jpg
    478.2 KB · Views: 3
Oh wow!!! She beautiful Jaimie. Hopefully she is bred. :fl
What a fun playground you built :woot
Thank you~! I have lots of plans for their pen. there's an old dead tree in their pen that I cut down and left about 17 ft of the stump in the ground. I plan on turning that into a little tree house/platform for the goats to climb into. Not sure if i'll get that done or even started before winter though.. Focusing on the little things first~

What is her name?
Not too certain on a name yet, I was thinking Tilly but if you have any suggestions i'd love to hear them~ ;)

Thank you~! I have lots of plans for their pen. there's an old dead tree in their pen that I cut down and left about 17 ft of the stump in the ground. I plan on turning that into a little tree house/platform for the goats to climb into. Not sure if i'll get that done or even started before winter though.. Focusing on the little things first~

Not too certain on a name yet, I was thinking Tilly but if you have any suggestions i'd love to hear them~ ;)
Well so far the pen is looking fantastic..
I'd name her Cali because she is a calico colour..:hugs
She definitely is a pretty girl..:thumbsup

Well so far the pen is looking fantastic..
I'd name her Cali because she is a calico colour..:hugs
She definitely is a pretty girl..:thumbsup
I really hope she's bred, fingers crossed! The buck she was bred to is beautiful and has produced some really beautiful kids~!
00z0z_3sTLMgJk09Y_1200x900.jpg

Do goats need heated houses in the winter?
I've never heated my goats before and it's gotten as low as -28C with windchill here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom