Call Ducks or Bantams...Crazy Animals Around the Farm

Status
Not open for further replies.
:(:D:D
Well I know he won't divorce me but he will definitely give me heck..:gig
Oh well I'm excited and I totally blame you Jaimie for pushing me off the cliff this time..:lol:
Whoops :oops::D
He is adorable. I didn't care what colour I got because I love them all anyways..:D
I used to hate goats, but now I cant get enough of them~ it really depends on the goat it’s self, our old goats were wild and managed to escape all the time. But the ones I have now are so sweet! Like big dogs but dumber :rolleyes: That’s also why I’m working on making their pen full of toys and things to climb on so they don’t get bored and try to escape

:(:D:D
Whoops :oops::D

I used to hate goats, but now I cant get enough of them~ it really depends on the goat it’s self, our old goats were wild and managed to escape all the time. But the ones I have now are so sweet! Like big dogs but dumber :rolleyes: That’s also why I’m working on making their pen full of toys and things to climb on so they don’t get bored and try to escape
I fully understand and my babies will be secure till spring and then I need a different set up. For now they will be happy and I'll play with them daily..

I fully understand and my babies will be secure till spring and then I need a different set up. For now they will be happy and I'll play with them daily..
Are they already human friendly? The does I bought were dam raised and COMPLETELY wild. Had to work on them everyday, totally worth it though! They come running up to me every morning and demand scratches and treats from me :D
You couldn’t even be in their house with them with having them freak out when I first bought them. I’ve had them for almost 3 months now and I can walk right up to them and pet them as much as I want ~

Are they already human friendly? The does I bought were dam raised and COMPLETELY wild. Had to work on them everyday, totally worth it though! They come running up to me every morning and demand scratches and treats from me :D
You couldn’t even be in their house with them with having them freak out when I first bought them. I’ve had them for almost 3 months now and I can walk right up to them and pet them as much as I want ~
They come up to people because both were bottle raised the first week till Momma was able to handle both. They like pets but not all over people either. Definitely will be a change for the babies.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom