CALLING ALL CAT LOVERS

Do you love cats

• Total voters
Yes I love cats! We have 5. We adopted 2 this summer. I felt bad for leaving their litter mate so we went back got the litter mate and one other kitten that had been brought into the shelter as a single stray. The 3 in the dishwasher are litter mates. The Siamese was the single stray.
They are so cute!
did you know torties can be put in 2 groups: asians (black base ones) and europeans (Brown or orange)
I didn't, interesting!

Snicklefritz strikes again, redefining Loaf cat.

20221203_164900.jpg
20221203_164934.jpg
20221203_164917.jpg
20221203_164925.jpg

Love cats! Had them my whole life, even growing up we always had cats around. Heres my current gang... 💙
I would consider them mostly barn cats, although Romeo & Juliette come inside on occasion. Juliette is an excellent mouser! Love to have them around for pest control.

Juliette & her 4 babes (Nikko, Nacho, Melon, Boots)
View attachment 3230217

Romeo
View attachment 3230219

Melon & Boots
View attachment 3230225

Romeo & Juliette
View attachment 3230224
They are so cute 😍, I see Juliette had babies, how was that on her? Are they Romeo's?

we have never been cat people, always more dog lovers but our neighbor found Desi (short for Desitiny) and she was so gorgeous we had to take her. Nobody ever inquired about their missing cat so we think maybe someone dumped her or out of towners maybe? She took right to us.

They are so cute 😍, I see Juliette had babies, how was that on her? Are they Romeo's?

we have never been cat people, always more dog lovers but our neighbor found Desi (short for Desitiny) and she was so gorgeous we had to take her. Nobody ever inquired about their missing cat so we think maybe someone dumped her or out of towners maybe? She took right to us.

She is a great mama! She is only 6 pounds so she only had the 4 babies, not going to lie she looked a little rough for awhile. I was giving her canned food as an extra boost for several weeks as she was nursing the babies. They are now weaned and are just like her, excellent little hunters and tree climbers. She taught them well! Romeo is not the dad, hes actually neutered. Juliette wandered over to the neighbors and had a date night with their male cat before we had a chance to get her spayed... 😬

Do you have any pics of your girl? Glad she found you, must have been meant to be!

Back
Top Bottom