Calling all horse owners! Show off your horses! Ends Sept. 25th!

Pics
Hi! I have an entry! Sorry I couldn't fit the whole image in (this was so I can protect the rider's privacy aka me lol, I don't want people knowing what I look like :oops:).

Category: Pony solid colour
Name: Charlie
Breed: Wesh/Australian Riding pony

First pic (first half lol)
View attachment 2337145
Second half
View attachment 2337146
He is super cute and I love him so much! Hope you like him too! :)
I am gonna enter him in ponies, since he is a pony, and there aren't a lot of entries there, is that alright? I hope so, because he has a good change at winning!

If any of you guys decide to do a comp, then please tag me! Horses, ducks, chickens! I also have a broody mommas poultry show going, if you can then pleas enter ! It ends on the 28th even though it says 27th, I judge the day after! Nice job guys! I hope one of you decides to do another horse show! I really want to enter my horses in one! Congrats!

If any of you guys decide to do a comp, then please tag me! Horses, ducks, chickens! I also have a broody mommas poultry show going, if you can then pleas enter ! It ends on the 28th even though it says 27th, I judge the day after! Nice job guys! I hope one of you decides to do another horse show! I really want to enter my horses in one! Congrats!
Maybe I will do one, where should I post it?

Back
Top Bottom