Calling all horse owners! Show off your horses! Ends Sept. 25th!

Pics
Here are my two - Komet on the left (1994 Arab-Trakehner gelding, retired from eventing due to arthritis but still able to do light riding for fun) and Fiona on the right (1998 OTTB mare, still totally sound, enough to do low-level eventing and dressage.)
Their vet took this picture while they were supposed to be recovering from their dentals and checkups - she said they're healthy enough to live forever!
I wish I had a two-horse carriage (and knew something about driving, LOL) because they're quite a matched pair. Just coincidence, I guess I have a thing for dark bays!
11539055_10205181851838855_1423444219137565560_o.jpg

Here are my two - Komet on the left (1994 Arab-Trakehner gelding, retired from eventing due to arthritis but still able to do light riding for fun) and Fiona on the right (1998 OTTB mare, still totally sound, enough to do low-level eventing and dressage.)
Their vet took this picture while they were supposed to be recovering from their dentals and checkups - she said they're healthy enough to live forever!
I wish I had a two-horse carriage (and knew something about driving, LOL) because they're quite a matched pair. Just coincidence, I guess I have a thing for dark bays!View attachment 2351535
Hey this comp is closed but if you want to enter my one in the link above

Name, info, category? If you don't respond with her details before eI finish judging this category, then she isn't entered. I hope she get in because she is very pretty!
PC Judge Oakwood, 3 year old Stallion. Quarter Horse. Located in Utah. Color Bay

I dont know if this qualifies as a poultry show! But in this show, I wan tall the horse owners to enter, and show off there horses! Any age, any breed, jus upon entering tell me the horses, name, breed, age, and gender! I don't know how may horse owners are on this site so I hope theres enough of first second and third place! And feel free to enter a video of you horse! Videos can be of-your horse trotting, loping around an arena or field. You riding them, or them just doing something cute, funny or quirky! This will give me an idea of your horses personality! I am excited to see videos and pictures!

Categories-

1- Fillies and colts!
2- Horses all solid colors!- horses with blazes, and boots, still qualify for this category, just as long as they have no, patches spots, or market not her body!

3- Multi colored breeds!
4- Grulla, Grullo, and buckskin like colors!
5- All miniture ponies!

Have fun! And please enter!
Yay I’m entering my Paint Horse mare in category 3. She is certainly a pretty little mare! I will get some more pics to add to this, but as a mainly white horse she is obsessed with getting herself dirty and I can’t for the life of me fix that tail (especially after living near a stallion for so long :rolleyes:)
278E840C-EB19-4BDE-B22C-DC811E6D7B12.jpeg

Just turned 9 years old on Tuesday, Her show name is All Buttoned Up (Buttons is what she is called) and she is an American Paint.

Yay I’m entering my Paint Horse mare in category 3. She is certainly a pretty little mare! I will get some more pics to add to this, but as a mainly white horse she is obsessed with getting herself dirty and I can’t for the life of me fix that tail (especially after living near a stallion for so long :rolleyes:)View attachment 2351866
Sorry this contest has ended. It closed yesterday, you can enter her in another contest that someone else started! The link is on the last page or the page before. Very pretty horse!

Sorry this contest has ended. It closed yesterday, you can enter her in another contest that someone else started! The link is on the last page or the page before. Very pretty horse!
Whoops I didn’t even read the end date 😂 I just saw this on the home page and said “welp I have some photos in my camera role might as well enter”

Back
Top Bottom