calling all IRISH and Irish descendants

Part Irish, German, and just as much Cherokee. And they ALL come through to make a stubborn, bad tempered, free spirited person LOL!
lol.png
Got the red hair part too! lol

Last edited:
Descendant of the Ryan clan here. Anyone know where to see some good bagpiping around the southwest? I hate having to wait for the Highland Games.

I was named after my GGM, Carrie Kelly. These Kellys came from County Cork. I went to Ireland a couple of years ago, wow are things changing.
Am married to a Scotsman, boy can we have some rows. He's stubborn, I'm tenacious.....Stubborness is a fault, Tenacity is a virtue
tongue.png

Carrie
PS And I raise/show Irish Wolfhounds to boot!

Well.. Im not even sure how much irish i am, but i know i have it in me, along with Scottish, Italian, two different types of indian, british.. And maybe some more.. But the closest relatives are the Choctaw/cherokee, Italian, scottish, and irish most only about 2-3 generations back.

Most of my family are some big dude's (and women aren't exactly short/small either).. We either come blonde, brown, or red headed. And got the irish temper's (And drinking.. And boy nothing gets us more excited than seeing someone getting punched out and blood gushing every where
cool.png
) in almost everyone except my father and his mother... Get them mad though and it's the end of the world. Some people may not count us as irish, but i know i am partly, and that's all that matters to me really. In my opinion irish and scottish are the best culture in the world and i've recently started to research a lot about them since my family aren't really the type to keep track of stuff.

Last edited:
I'm Irish, German, Scottish, Dutch, English, Jewish, Cherokee, and Chocktaw. That's just the ones I know for sure. My great great great great......and so on Grandpa was John Shannon. He came over from Shannon Ireland around 1860. My Mom's Mom was the daughter of Irish Share Cropper Hubert Shannon in Monette, AR. My Granny was pregnant with my Mom in 1953 while she was picking cotton for about .50 cents a day. I don't have red hair. But I do have the temper. Could be that native American blood though. ;-)
wink.png

Back
Top Bottom