calling all IRISH and Irish descendants

Well, I'm a bit of a mutt. On my mother's side I have Irish, English, French, and German. Father's side I have Swedish and Native American (Seneca). Does that count?

My mother was a McCarty. supposedly we were here pre-revolutionary war, but I've only traced back to the earliest birth in Kentucky in 1786. From County Cork. Then there's the Wilson on Daddy's side. Other than that, alot of English and Dane.

HOWYA!
celebrate.gif
All Irish here. Keane- Walsh from county Cork, the real capitol of Ireland. Come over and see us some time!
frow.gif

When I was doing my research for my heritage (which I already knew was Irish) I even found the passenger numbers for my grandfather's family when they came over on the boat. My grandfather was rather easy to find as his name isn't quite as common but Grandma was a Sweeney so that was difficult. Do you know how many Margaret Sweeneys there are? LOL! On the other side we're Sullivans so that's tough too.

Coleman; Irish, dads dad from Ireland.

My handsome Irishman moved to the states when he was 12. Is a Farrell.

Mother's maiden name is Dooley. Her father's parents were from Ireland. I married a Grady. His family came from Ireland a long time ago. Visited Ireland a few years ago with my mother and sister and just loved it! Can't wait til I can take the DH and 3 boys there someday....

Lucky duck!
I've never been there,would like to go. Brian would like to go back and visit his brothers and sister. I encouage this kind of thinking when ever possible.

Back
Top Bottom