Calling all Penedesencas Owners/Breeders

Pics
I have been trying to find out prices on chicks and older birds of the Crele Pendesenca. I have some chicks and some more about to hatch and I may sell a boy/girl pair to help with feed costs, but I can't seem to find out what they sell for. What are the usually prices?

I'm really glad I found this thread. I'm sending in my order for 2 dozen black penedesenca's as hatching eggs on Monday. My hope is to get 12 out of them. Are they hard to hatch? I cannot wait to see these hens in my yard. I was thinking of starting over from My EE's (just from lack of space) but I think I will keep one of my girls to see what an olive egg would look like. the EE's I have are all leghorn cross so I get pale greyish green eggs. I have been having problems with predators picking off my red hens as well So it will be a relief to know they aren't so vulnerable on the range
I don't know much about trueness bloodlines, does anyone know who has witch bloodlines?? I am ordering mine from Quebec. I wonder how pure mine will be

Can anyone here please post a pic, a nice, close-up, clear pic, of an adult male's comb? All the pics I have seen on the web are either too dark or blurry. We are talking Carnation combs here, aren't we? That's what I need to see. Thanks.
smile.png

I am looking for others that have Wheaten Penedesencas. I am in GA and have one pair. My hen came from Gabbard and my rooster came from Poole. I am staring 8 eggs tonight and hopefully will have a decent hatch in three weeks. My chicks are always solid yellow just as they are supposed to be. If I could figure out how to insert a photo - I'd show you photos. I may have extra chicks if anyone is interested.

Hatched some beautiul Creles and now I have 8 males and 4 females. Geeze, not exactly the ratio I am hoping for. Anyone want a sweet Crele Cockeral-hatched 4/23/11? Really, or they are going to the auction on Sunday. Pick up only.

Back
Top Bottom