Calling All Rabbit Nutters

By I don't like animal furs. Not because I have anything against people using them for fur, I just don't like touching them.
My husband had this cowhide for the longest time and I wouldn't go near it. One day he grabbed me and forced me to lay on it and held me down so I couldn't get away from it. It was dreadful.
Cow hides are so dumb. There's a lady at work that has one on the floor in her office. It looks awful. I totally have a rabbit coat that I love though. lol
15FEA14F-4E5B-4B20-92A2-F14D5A2D29C9.jpeg

Me as a genderbent Cruella DeVil. Lol 😂

I love all the hides. I've often thought of tanning my heart horse's hide when it's his time to go. Just not sure I could handle being the one to do it. I'll probably just wind up keeping mane and tail as always.
If you aren't already tanning hides it is best to have such a large hide professionally done.

Do they do dogs?
They will do anything you want done except maybe people.

There are people that have their pets mounted.

My father got in trouble with his sister because he skinned her dog after it died. I am sure that he intended to mount it since he was doing some taxidermy at the time.

My best friend's husband's bestie is a taxidermist plus runs a tannery. I meant Idk if I can cape him out myself.
What the heck does that mean?
Does that mean you don't think you can take his meat skin off?

Back
Top Bottom