Calling All Rabbit Nutters

“Oh, hay there mum” ~ Niven

CCA026A7-B1F1-4CB7-B0F2-9C01114B0A0B.jpeg

Upper respiratory issues can have any number of potential causes. Treatment will depend on the cause. Here's some info that may be helpful:
http://www.medirabbit.com/EN/Respiratory/Differential/respira_diff.htm

http://www.medirabbit.com/EN/Respiratory/Bacterial/URI.htm
Thank you. One of the Magpie's, Linh, isn't looking so good. Could be due to stress. But now I have to quarantine her and all the rabbits she was around for 60 DAYS. I foolishly put them with Gandalf, one of the baby mpl bucks. BLAGH.

There is no white discharge, so I doubt it's anything serious.

I discovered this thread ages ago but had nothing to input because I did have a bun-
Well now I do!! Wasnt expecting to, but I saw her living in horrible conditions last week so... now I have a rabbit- I'm not keeping her (famous last words), but I'm getting her healthy and tamed before finding someone to adopt her as a house pet.

The cage is temporary, I want her to have more space. She comes out during the day to binky and sprint.
Say hi to Bonnie, who just had her first ever vet trip:

Attachments

• IMG-20220815-WA0012.jpeg
    IMG-20220815-WA0012.jpeg
    607.9 KB · Views: 1
I discovered this thread ages ago but had nothing to input because I did have a bun-
Well now I do!! Wasnt expecting to, but I saw her living in horrible conditions last week so... now I have a rabbit- I'm not keeping her (famous last words), but I'm getting her healthy and tamed before finding someone to adopt her as a house pet.

The cage is temporary, I want her to have more space. She comes out during the day to binky and sprint.
Aw, so cute!!

Hi Bonnie! Is she pregnant? :D

Thank you. One of the Magpie's, Linh, isn't looking so good. Could be due to stress. But now I have to quarantine her and all the rabbits she was around for 60 DAYS. I foolishly put them with Gandalf, one of the baby mpl bucks. BLAGH.

There is no white discharge, so I doubt it's anything serious.
oh boy.
I hope things end up ok.

Back
Top Bottom