Calling All Rabbit Nutters

Edward is most active at night, he crosses the road and forages in the field adjacent my property.

20221204_191302.jpg

okay y'all, so Bonnie is still with me.... yeah... I was meant to rehome her by now...
Thats... on hold...

Anyways, temps are getting down to -5C overnight, and Im wondering how to prevent her waterbowl from freezing over?? What do all of you do to keep them watered through extreme temps?
Also I haven't booked her in for her spay yet, it doesnt feel wise to do in the middle of winter, and it would be hard to keep her tummy clean and dry, unless I keep her in her hutch which is small. So I'm thinking wait until spring, once she has a larger hutch to recover in? Opinions?

Can you repost your setup of how you potty-trained Treb?? DS2 really wants to try and tame/train one…….he’s leaning toward the little agouti runt
Treb had a small area at first.
His litter box and a little room outside of the litter box that he was locked up in each night.
He didn't get a larger area to roam in for a while.

Absolutely no access to anything to eat except for in the litter box.

I think this black one will work.View attachment 2821173

I just met a girl buying stuff for her new bunny! She's buying a carrier right now to go home to get her rabbit to take it to the vets and she just bought it yesterday.

I gave her the cheaper vets information for getting it fixed.

I showed her pictures on my phone for treat ideas and I told her to buy one of these big litter boxes cuz it'll be easier to train if they're bigger.

😭😭😭
This is the litter box Muds.

Back
Top Bottom