calling all silkie owners....

Good Morning 1sttimer....I checked out both of the CL ads....not the best pictures....neither group is very impressive. But if you MUST have Silkies right now, I'd probably go with the trio of whites in the first ad.

Personally, I think you'd be better of to wait until the Fall shows in your area, and buy directly from a breeder. Then again, it depends on whether you want the Silkies for show, or pets.

Good luck

yea thats what i thought, more fluff, but i dont think im going to show, i live in a small town and im in the 1st generation of the "new" family and we dont have a real farm so, im not a real farm girl, like other girls my age whos families have been there for 50 plus years. so if i get them they would be pets. but thanks you guys are amazing.

cool.png

I have to say those aren't the best looking silkies I've ever seen.

I bought my silkies and had them shipped from Indigo egg and she has the BEST silkies you have ever seen! She is more

expensive than the ones your looking at but she also has great high quality birds! You don't have to buy 25 either she sent me

5 plus some extras! A wonderful lady to deal with and some fabulous birds! 'Indigo egg' she is down in Florida I think.

My birds came already 2 or 3 weeks old and in great shape!

There is also a place I bought some eggs from who might ship birds BoggyBottomBantams try them too they have some real neat colors.

Good Luck!

Not the best id pass! I like getting eggs off of ebay from a few choice breeders. I always get the most beautiful chicks that way and keep my genetics strong. Some great silkies can be had from ....

www.windchyme.com
Amber Waves Show Silkies
www.feathersite.com
blessingridgefarm.com
whispersfarm.net
cacklehatchery.com

ok i will look into indigo eggs chicks, does she send them live or eggs or both??

Back
Top Bottom