Calling all teenagers

And something that just sprung to mind was helping people back up (standing outside the vehicle) with or without a trailer I am terrible at that and get real nervous.
Ah, that is something that I'm working on!
I am getting better, but I'm not always sure just how much steering input is needed, and if there is something nasty in the way it does make me nervous too.

im actually kind of good at that (kind of) i cant wait to start driving but my cousin got her learners permit and wont even open it. She's mad that she had to get it. she'll be able to move out next summer and she doesnt even WANT to know how to drive
Oh well!
What is the process for getting a car licence like where you live?
Here you do simple test answering questions on a computer before getting your L plates.
One has to keep them for at least a year, and also get at least 120 hours of driving time, while being supervised.
You then take a hazed perception test on a computer, and after that you can take the driving test. (where you drive the examiner around)
You then get your red Ps, and can drive without supervision, but are speed limited to 90km.
After a year of them, you can get your green Ps, which are speed limited to 100km. After two years of them, you can finally get your full licence.
I am on my green Ps.

I guess snow isn't good?
I rather like it, but then we hardly ever get any. :idunnoI'm sure it does become a nuisance!
I like it on christmas day and after that I think I'm over it lol. Think part of the reason I don't like it is cause we always get snowed it. It's around for a long time, sun goes away for months so it's just cloudy, then we live in more country area so it takes 15 minutes to go somewhere on a clear day now with snow it takes us close to half an hour

I like it on christmas day and after that I think I'm over it lol. Think part of the reason I don't like it is cause we always get snowed it. It's around for a long time, sun goes away for months so it's just cloudy, then we live in more country area so it takes 15 minutes to go somewhere on a clear day now with snow it takes us close to half an hour
Most of it is just to do that I'm an outdoors person and when it's 10 degrees out I don't wanna be out for long 😂

Its been snowing here all day to. It so far had made 1 inch and that means more shoveling. It gets kinda boring after getting a few inches it melting then againa few inches and it melts. At least my dogs like it. And i was finally getting 3 eggs a day.

Back
Top Bottom