Calling all teenagers

I can legally get a job but there is no job near me that fills my interests.
i can as well but the options are limited. Like, there are greenhouses and cashiers hireing people my age but we live so far away from things like that, that i just work for my mom cuz she does Norwex so i can send out samples and packages.

i can as well but the options are limited. Like, there are greenhouses and cashiers hireing people my age but we live so far away from things like that, that i just work for my mom cuz she does Norwex so i can send out samples and packages.
My mom use to do Norwex, she doesnt anymore. I live 15-20 minutes from any jobs and they are all cashiers or food places which i have no intrest in working at.

Hi, how has everyone been? I have been impatiently waiting for March 17. And then Tucker and Denver have been taking up a lot of my time. We got about 3 inches of snow yesterday, and 2 weeks ago we got 7 inches of wet heavy snow.

Hi, how has everyone been? I have been impatiently waiting for March 17. And then Tucker and Denver have been taking up a lot of my time. We got about 3 inches of snow yesterday, and 2 weeks ago we got 7 inches of wet heavy snow.
I've been good!
Im making a picture book for my nephew it's called The lost horse I've only gotten some quick sketches done of three of the horses in it the main one being a filly called Flicka. Her mom Rain and her dad Fern have been drawn as well. They're the lead horses of a wild herd that I'm making up for the book the book is going to take place in wyoming.
Eventually I'll make some other books for him when im finished with this one and they'll be about other things besides horses.

Back
Top Bottom