Calling all teenagers

Anyone got any plans for 2023?
I don't really, except last year we got into rallying, and I co-drive, so will be competing in a fair few events.
Sometime I will think about maybe moving out, and find a job, but I don't think the time is quite right for that just yet.
Getting ducks in April and hopefully showing them in September! Also camping trips!

Anyone got any plans for 2023?
I don't really, except last year we got into rallying, and I co-drive, so will be competing in a fair few events.
Sometime I will think about maybe moving out, and find a job, but I don't think the time is quite right for that just yet.
We’re going to Hawaii in February

Wish i was going on vacation sometime this year. The camping trips are very short and arent as much fun, because of our camper always having problems, even though we need a new one, we cant find one to fit our family.

Wish i was going on vacation sometime this year. The camping trips are very short and arent as much fun, because of our camper always having problems, even though we need a new one, we cant find one to fit our family.
I wish we were going on camping trips!! Especially with a camper! We used to go on a ton of camping trips to a nearby lake over the summer but in recent years the campsites have been really hard to get. You have to be on the website the second reservations open and even then it’s hard to get a good site. So, we haven’t been going as often :hit

I wish we were going on camping trips!! Especially with a camper! We used to go on a ton of camping trips to a nearby lake over the summer but in recent years the campsites have been really hard to get. You have to be on the website the second reservations open and even then it’s hard to get a good site. So, we haven’t been going as often :hit
We were suppose to plan a week long trip, but my dad can barely take a week off work. Yes campsites are very hard to get especially for a almost 40 ft camper. We dont do tent camping because of allergies and the last time we tent camped my older sister, my mom and me all got chiggers. Then i also worry if the chickens have enough food, water anf if they are gonna be broody when i come back, but they have always been ok, now im getting ducks and the neighbor kids usally comes over just to check on the chickens so now im gonna ask if they can do the ducks to. They get the eggs in the end, and i can trust them we have been neighbors for 4 years

We were suppose to plan a week long trip, but my dad can barely take a week off work. Yes campsites are very hard to get especially for an almost 40 ft camper. We dont do tent camping because of allergies and the last time we tent camped my older sister, my mom and me all got chiggers. Then i also worry if the chickens have enough food, water anf if they are gonna be broody when i come back, but they have always been ok, now im getting ducks and the neighbor kids usally comes over just to check on the chickens so now im gonna ask if they can do the ducks to. They get the eggs in the end, and i can trust them we have been neighbors for 4 years
Oh my gosh! I relate to all of this a lot. I can’t imagine how hard it is to get a site with a camper. And my mom and brother both have allergies to just about everything in the summer, mostly dust and pollen. Sorry if this is a stupid question, but what’s chiggers?

On the chicken worry I made my dad count all my chickens before I went to visit them when we got back from our most recent trip because I’ve had several trips where I come home and am the first one to find one of my babies dead. When we went to Idaho last summer I came back and three were dead. Luckily everyone was fine from this trip. I had three cameras on them, two waterers, and two feeders. Then there was the cold snap and I was so scared of frostbite. I could go on and on but I’ll stop.

Oh my gosh! I relate to all of this a lot. I can’t imagine how hard it is to get a site with a camper. And my mom and brother both have allergies to just about everything in the summer, mostly dust and pollen. Sorry if this is a stupid question, but what’s chiggers?

On the chicken worry I made my dad count all my chickens before I went to visit them when we got back from our most recent trip because I’ve had several trips where I come home and am the first one to find one of my babies dead. When we went to Idaho last summer I came back and three were dead. Luckily everyone was fine from this trip. I had three cameras on them, two waterers, and two feeders. Then there was the cold snap and I was so scared of frostbite. I could go on and on but I’ll stop.
I know i only get a runny nose or itchy eyes. My dad is the worse dust, pollen, trees, grass, bees, cats, and a ton of other things. Its super hard to get a site if you dont book early. We dont have any booked yet but we start booking beginning of April. Ill post a picture of what chiggers are. But they are little bumps on your leg that take forever to go away. I only have 5 chickens and they are in a enclosed run anf i have a camera in the coop. I fill the feeder up all the way it holds almost a whold bag of food. And then we made a waterer out of PVC which holds lots of water plus i have another waterer and a black tub i will fill with water. Im never worried about the food or waterer running out, its just leaving them alone and not being able to see if something is wrong. 2 of mine have frostbite, from the storm before Christmas.

Back
Top Bottom