Calling all teenagers

i know button quail are super small. How big are the chicks?
Well I dont really know what to compare them to but most of them are bigger than my hand. Of coarse the Seramas are only like half the size of the other chicks and the black copper marans hatched a week later so they are smaller as well. 2 of the Seramas ended up being frizzled so that is pretty cool

It is cold, raining on and off, and miserable here.
I am missing summer already....well kind of! Last weekend was the last heatwave of summer (well technically autumn, but anyway) and a grass/bush fire took off about 20kms from here.
We were keeping a pretty close eye on it as it was heading in our direction, but they were able to get it under control, luckily.
And now I am going to be hearing you all talking about how warm it is, while it is winter here :hit not fair!

I am missing summer already....well kind of! Last weekend was the last heatwave of summer (well technically autumn, but anyway) and a grass/bush fire took off about 20kms from here.
We were keeping a pretty close eye on it as it was heading in our direction, but they were able to get it under control, luckily.
And now I am going to be hearing you all talking about how warm it is, while it is winter here :hit not fair!
Sad All That GIF by Nickelodeon

Its been 45 to 50 degrees here soon. But we have had rain, snow and miserable weather. I got 2 of my duckings! The other 2 havent arrived. How has everyone else been?
Exciting about the ducklings!
I've been good, although at a bit of a loose end.
I recently got my first dirt bike, a after my brother got one a little while ago. It has been very enjoyable so far! I will need to look at getting a licence for it, so I can take it out on the road.
(or at least, legally take it out on the road, there is a very quiet gravel road next to us, and no one cares if we ride on it)

I feel ya, it literally just became spring here like a week ago I had to wait 4 long months of winter but now its finally spring

Exciting about the ducklings!
I've been good, although at a bit of a loose end.
I recently got my first dirt bike, a after my brother got one a little while ago. It has been very enjoyable so far! I will need to look at getting a licence for it, so I can take it out on the road.
(or at least, legally take it out on the road, there is a very quiet gravel road next to us, and no one cares if we ride on it)
Dirt bikes are fun! We have a alley eay right in front of our house. And we can do anything we want. Because the neighbors dont care.

Back
Top Bottom