Calling all teenagers

i have a bunch of hawks right now and I might just shoot one and discreetly throw out the body unless I can find a live trap. In which case that ****ing pest will find itself in front of an animal control in a county that’s not mine
I’ve got a pair of hawks that are actively hunting my chickens lately. Two days ago I just happen to walk out of the coop and it was in mid dive at my rooster. Literally about 2 1/2 feet off the ground from making contact yelled at it, and it flew off without my bird Today I heard it screech and I have two of them circling my house aren’t you allowed to protect your farm animals? I know it’s a federally protected bird but when it’s hunting your animals aren’t there exceptions?

I’ve got a pair of hawks that are actively hunting my chickens lately. Two days ago I just happen to walk out of the coop and it was in mid dive at my rooster. Literally about 2 1/2 feet off the ground from making contact yelled at it, and it flew off without my bird Today I heard it screech and I have two of them circling my house aren’t you allowed to protect your farm animals? I know it’s a federally protected bird but when it’s hunting your animals aren’t there exceptions?
Sorry for the lack of punctuation. Stupid iPhone shows them when you’re using talk to text and then right before you hit send it likes to rearrange everything.

Im glad your chickens are ok. But i dont think there is any exceptions.

No, no exceptions. But sometimes I make my own exceptions. If you end up shooting them make sure you go somewhere and dump it just in case they've put a tracker on the bird so it can't be traced to you.

Back
Top Bottom