Calling all teenagers

Omg that’s so exciting!!! I’ve only ever been to two dances in my entire life. What was it like?!
Really fun!!! It has good dancing music that everyone knows so everyone sings along with it. Also the lights are dark. It’s so fun but my feet and voice hurt afterwards haha. Thankfully there wasn’t any big drama at the highschool dance but I heard there was a ton at the middle school dance

Really fun!!! It has good dancing music that everyone knows so everyone sings along with it. Also the lights are dark. It’s so fun but my feet and voice hurt afterwards haha. Thankfully there wasn’t any big drama at the highschool dance but I heard there was a ton at the middle school dance
That sounds so fun!!! It sounds a lot like how Homecoming was in September!

That sounds so fun! The last one I went to I went with my cheer squad and my bestie got dumped during it… it was awkward. Lucky you have any drama and I’m glad it was fun! Man you’re in high school? Sheesh. 🤐

That sounds so fun! The last one I went to I went with my cheer squad and my bestie got dumped during it… it was awkward. Lucky you have any drama and I’m glad it was fun! Man you’re in high school? Sheesh. 🤐
That's so sad and um, awkward. I've never been to a dance other than a father-daughter dance! 😅

Back
Top Bottom