calling any one from missouri

I hope this is the last cold snap we have. I am so ready for warm weather.
I gotta finish my coop up (just a few little things but the chick are in there)
Build the run,
Build a quick greenhouse for my 400+ tomato plants that I have to transplant into 4"pots,
get the garden ready,
Get the garden in,
Take down greenhouse,
Put a new roof on the vegetable stand.
Then maybe I can find time to go fishing
Well I ain't getting it done sitting here......

I have lots of EE eggs and eggs in the bator. For chicks in about a couple weeks im in Bonne Terre Mo.
$5 a dozen .i can possibly meet someone
Parents are 2 lavender Pure Amercauna hens a blue EE hen orp background and a. E orp pure Lav Amercauna cross blue rooster plus a few other roos possible mixed in like a lemon cuckoo orp roo and a lavender orp roo..oh and a white EE hen ..part light Brahma
Needless to say they all free range right now.and yeah Im about done with this cold too.

Last edited:
I can resist farm store chicks - no problem.  90 eggs in lock down, English Orps and Ameraucana ......OMG!  I'm Eden and I'm a hatch-a-holic.........

Eden.You made me laugh ...im like you .no buying chicks or rarely usually only a buddy for a singlton that. hatched
BUT.....as far as hatching eggs?...im a sucker hatch a holic
But Ive only seen a few ppl who could hatch one batch and walk away.Such a high when its hatch day
I have 3 incubators full right now silkies due today sonetime... and was just saying to myself..you dont need one more chicken!
. Why do you have 3 incubators full of eggs ?
Seemed a good idea at the time.

Ohh I know when I have a problem. When my incubators are full and I still have eggs needing setting. The solution that first comes to mind is.....gee, I need another incubator.....

I would offer more eggs up for sale but it's been so dang wet and muddy - who wants to send out dirty eggs and hear the griping about that? I did do some dirty egg auctions last week - starting bidding on a clean egg or two value and let people decide what they were OK bidding on dirty eggs for. I've still got more than 2 full drawers going into the sportsman!

Ohh I know when I have a problem. When my incubators are full and I still have eggs needing setting. The solution that first comes to mind is.....gee, I need another incubator.....

I would offer more eggs up for sale but it's been so dang wet and muddy - who wants to send out dirty eggs and hear the griping about that? I did do some dirty egg auctions last week - starting bidding on a clean egg or two value and let people decide what they were OK bidding on dirty eggs for. I've still got more than 2 full drawers going into the sportsman!
I would go with solution number one you simply can't have enough incubators.
thumbsup.gif

Missouri weather is so crazy! We were out in short sleeves and no jackets on Monday and today it was snowing when we got up. Bring on spring!

Back
Top Bottom