calling any one from missouri

I don't know about yours but my birds are LOVING this nice weather. Tomorrow I'll be back to getting dirty looks again haha

Climate change/global warming.
An Atlantic hurricane made landfall yesterday. That's only the second January hurricane in history.
It was 66 at my house yesterday.
Gonna get cold for a few days though.

I'm aware of why it's happening .... I was just commenting that it's crazy and letting people know at least one snake is confused and out and to be safe// I have even found a couple ticks on me in the last week when I was out picking up brush// we need a real nice snow//

I'm aware of why it's happening .... I was just commenting that it's crazy and letting people know at least one snake is confused and out and to be safe// I have even found a couple ticks on me in the last week when I was out picking up brush// we need a real nice snow//
somad.gif
Ugh, ticks. Especially seed ticks and their tinier brethren, chiggers. The bane of my existence.

I just hope the snake finds his den in a timely fashion.

I couldn/t count the number of ticks i have picked off myself over the years// I have getting seed ticks and chiggers off down to an art lol

I have mixed feelings about snakes// I know it was a good one, I know black snakes are non toxic and eat other snakes but they just freak me out.. he was really going.. definitely looked like he was on a mission

Well, The ticks and Snakes are not coming out today !! How do you all deal with mice ( Rats) . I set traps that have peanut butter on them. They work pretty good. Most of the rodents come in to avoid the cold I think.

Back
Top Bottom