calling any one from missouri

That's great!! I might have to be a copy cat. It's worth a try :lol:
It literally takes <10 min to make. well, first I had just hung pants and shirt on a hanger and put a baseball cap on top, that is a 1 min project. But the chickens were afraid of it. So I made a head out of a walmart bag, added my familiar hat and glasses, and the chickens recognized it as a friend and we were good to go.
I'm concerned the sparrows will get used to it tho.

20180210_131325.jpg
not as realistic as yours but maybe it will work for a while anyway so I don't have to keep going out there today. Bur r r it's getting nasty out there!
The ducks were scared of it for a minute but I stayed out there and talked to them a while and they got over it. :p

It literally takes <10 min to make. well, first I had just hung pants and shirt on a hanger and put a baseball cap on top, that is a 1 min project. But the chickens were afraid of it. So I made a head out of a walmart bag, added my familiar hat and glasses, and the chickens recognized it as a friend and we were good to go.
I'm concerned the sparrows will get used to it tho.

I've decided chickens are hysterical. Mine are still attacking any gloves I wear. Too dang cold to not wear them most days. They were OK with plain gray ones for a little while but no more.

@jeria. I hope they win!
Maybe you can use the rest of the month of Flosports to get superior coverage of the Olympics....

The girls didn't make the semi finals (sob). They did amazing for their small country town to get to nationals so very proud of them. Don't think their little town has ever had any team get to nationals. I think nerves got to them after they almost dropped my granddaughter (she is a flyer) on an opening move. She is also on the All American Team and may be going to London for international competition this summer; depends on funding.

No Olympics so NBC will be my go to. Will cancel the pay one once they load the re-plays and my oldest DD can access it with my passwords. She was working and could not watch.

View attachment 1260888 not as realistic as yours but maybe it will work for a while anyway so I don't have to keep going out there today. Bur r r it's getting nasty out there!
The ducks were scared of it for a minute but I stayed out there and talked to them a while and they got over it. :p

Love it. Wish I could do an open pen, too many predators including my pups. It looks so neat for mid winter. Wish my yard looked that good.

Love it. Wish I could do an open pen, too many predators including my pups. It looks so neat for mid winter. Wish my yard looked that good.
Well i would prefer something more secure but so far this has worked :fl
Hope it stays that way. It's really close to my house we *usually* don't have hawks that visit the main yard.

The hubs and my 5 year old sit on our back deck and use the starlings as BB target practice!
Yup. That's how I learned to shoot a gun when I was a kid. AND how I taught my step son to identify birds. :)
Must be able to I.d. what your shooting at If ya gonna pull that trigger. There is hell to pay for shooting the wrong bird in my yard :gig

Yup. That's how I learned to shoot a gun when I was a kid. AND how I taught my step son to identify birds. :)
Must be able to I.d. what your shooting at If ya gonna pull that trigger. There is hell to pay for shooting the wrong bird in my yard :gig
Lol! Mine too. My husband goes duck hunting....... I guess that’s ok, but better not be ours! My mother-in-law makes them cook and eat any animal they shoot at her house.:eek:

Back
Top Bottom