calling any one from missouri

Quote:
Check this thread for one close to you. https://www.backyardchickens.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=153676

Thanks! I have looked and there are some that are close enough, but unfortunately they all meet on days that I can't go. If only my friend would understand that I need chickens so I can't be her bridesmaid.
smile.png
I have hopes that I will be able to go the Jacob's Cave Swap in Sept/Oct or the Waterloo, IL swap.

Quote:
you will love it i am sure. lots of birds to look at, and prices are usually very reasonable.

look for a gray 2009 ford pickup with okie tags, that will be me! stop and say hi when you wander by.

go to facebook and search for jacobs cave, they have an airial veiw in the photos, it gives you an idea of how big it is. it has expanded more since they took that pic.

gahhhhhhhh!!!!!!

motel made a mistake on a resevation for a lady, they thought it was 1 room, and it was for 3 rooms! now i gotta try and find another motel within driving distance.

they were trying to get ahold of her to see if she still wanted all three rooms, hope she only needs 2!

yeah they called me too, gatta start calling tomorrow morning and see where i end up. last time i didnt have a room i ended up in lake of the ozarks i think is what they called it, a lot cheaper but cost the crap in gas to drive back and forth all three days.

YESSSSSSS! got a room! only room left within 100 miles or so i think.

made about 25 phone calls and found 1 about 10 miles from the swap! not cheap, but neither is gas. hope to see everyone there, working on something to let people know where i am.

do have blackberry, so emails will work just fine.

sorry bing, they only had 1 room left! i will make a few more calls and see what i can find.

wanna borrow my tent?

Last edited:
gahhhhhh again! i was gonna call around today and didnt do it! oh no, they wont be answering today bing, wait till tomorrow and we'll try then she says.

oh well, let me know if you find something, cheif cook and bottlewasher is botherng every motel in missouri right now i think.

You could stay with us, but we only got 1 bed! Ispose I will be hauling cages up for you huh? Might even haul them back if your nice. Or are ya'll driving "the truck". Lol. Lol. Lol

Last edited:
hey hey hey! dont talk about ''truck' like that, he might hear you! have i made it from my house to your house without help in the last couple months? i dont think so!

she did say i could have another one, as long as i get one like yours. i told her just cause the ones i like are 30 years old doesnt mean anything, but she disagrees.

dont tell her i said this, but it sure is nice haveing aircon and getting more than 10 miles to the gallon and 25 to the quart when i go with you.

wooohooooooo! got a room in tipton! [where the heck is tipton?] they said it was about 10 miles from versailles, so it will do. i couldnt believe how much for 2 nights, 195 bucks! ouch! sure hope you werent lieing to me, this better be good!

lady said the room has tv and aircon, what else do you need?

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom