Can’t have roosters in town sadly

Ttj

In the Brooder
Jun 11, 2022
E3B23149-E7F6-463F-920D-E21161605810.jpeg
9B632F0B-605D-4E6B-9EF1-E0A432F6A5A3.jpeg

Goldie/Goldberg on the right. silkie male territorial and ganging up on sonny. Little foot middle roo is is super tame and easy to handle. Little foot is the only one crowing. I’m located in marysville ohio. Sad to see them go but I don’t want to upset my neighbors. If I was two houses down from the city limits sign I could keep one. They’re good boys, sonny is also easy to handle as well. The bantams are good boys. Goldie needs some work. To loving home only.

Last edited:
I took a gander on a mystery bin of chicks. Little foot is my absolute favorite and was the runt in the bin. The others was sexed in my flock of 8. I wish I could go move the city limit sign to the other side of my house lol
It's worth a shot...don't get caught!
And, welcome to BYC!
I think it's a shame you can't keep them. I mean, how loud can a couple of roosters be? 🐓

It's worth a shot...don't get caught!
And, welcome to BYC!
I think it's a shame you can't keep them. I mean, how loud can a couple of roosters be? 🐓
Right! He’s a bantam and literally when he does crow it sounds like nothing. I can semi hear it from the house but you have to really listen. My neighbor is so nosy though. My dog is noisier lol

Glad to meet you. Best wishes rehoming your roosters. You might also try posting to your local Craigslist. Add some "glamor" shots of the boys to improve their chances of a good home.
I did put the boys on Craig’s list a few weeks ago. I just don’t want them to be butchered. Sonny and little foot are such good boys and good to the girls. Goldie is a buthole but in a good way. He’s very protective of the entire flock. Sonny is getting picked on by the ladies.

Back
Top Bottom