Can anybody please help me with detached aircells?!?!

Yes, I have definitely experienced blood rings in shipped eggs! I hope you get some chicks out of this batch. What kind of eggs are you hatching?

Ayam Cemani eggs. I also have local silkies, but they look fine. Hoping I get 2-3 of the 4 viable a to hatch.

Ayam Cemani eggs. I also have local silkies, but they look fine. Hoping I get 2-3 of the 4 viable a to hatch.

Oh that's awesome!!!! I've heard so much about Ayam Cemani's, they are so interesting! I have always had this burning question about them, what color are the eggs they lay? Are they black? And what color is the yolk? I really hope you get all four of the viable ones to hatch!

Oh that's awesome!!!! I've heard so much about Ayam Cemani's, they are so interesting! I have always had this burning question about them, what color are the eggs they lay? Are they black? And what color is the yolk? I really hope you get all four of the viable ones to hatch!

Nope, no black eggs. (Seems strange since everything else about them is black..) their eggs are actually a lot like silkie eggs. Not as small, but way smaller than a normal egg. And they are a creamy beige color. I wasn't planning on them but won a chance to buy them for cheap on one of these threads so I jumped on it to try ;-) I already have some silkies, but I wanted a test batch to compare against the shipped eggs to make sure it wasn't something I did if hatch is off.

Nope, no black eggs. (Seems strange since everything else about them is black..) their eggs are actually a lot like silkie eggs. Not as small, but way smaller than a normal egg. And they are a creamy beige color. I wasn't planning on them but won a chance to buy them for cheap on one of these threads so I jumped on it to try ;-) I already have some silkies, but I wanted a test batch to compare against the shipped eggs to make sure it wasn't something I did if hatch is off.

Good idea to test the hatch that way! Then you don't spend nights guilty you did something wrong and wish you knew what happened and if it was your fault the eggs died. That's awesome, I hope, hope, HOPE you get a bunch of little peepers from this batch!

Back
Top Bottom